Bulla and Publicis Worldwide reinvent the ice-cream tub to build sandcastles in the sun
Australian family-owned dairy brand Bulla has launched a limited-edition ice-cream tub that turns into a sandcastle bucket – called the Bulla FunTub.
A world-first product design idea, the tub was designed in partnership with communications agency, Publicis Worldwide, and manufactured in Melbourne.
The Bulla FunTub encourages the reuse of ice-cream tubs throughout summer, and helps spread the message of preventing waste going into landfill.
Video here: https://youtu.be/ApSRtto8Ixg
Andrew Noisette, Head of Marketing Implementation, Bulla Family Dairy: ”The Bulla FunTub is what Bulla is all about – authenticity, family moments, and great-tasting ice-cream.”
“We’re proud of our 107-year heritage, but we still like to innovate and give Australian families new ways to connect and enjoy time together.”
Ryan Petie, Executive Creative Director, Publicis Worldwide: “This is a beautifully simple idea that connects the pure joy of eating ice-cream with the pure joy of building sandcastles with your kids.”
“And being able to spread the message about reducing landfill while eating ice-cream makes the idea very special.”
Bulla FunTubs have initially launched as a limited-edition release for Bulla fans on Facebook.
Client: Bulla Family Dairy
• Andrew Noisette - Head of Marketing Implementation
• Alex Bulgin - Brand Manager
Agency: Publicis Worldwide
• Ryan Petie - Executive Creative Director
• Adam Ferrie - Senior Creative
• Peter Cvetkovski - Senior Creative
• David Schaak - Head of Art
• Kirsten Twigg - Senior Creative
• Kale Mcredmond - Creative
• Simone Waugh - Managing Director
• Zoe Young - Account Manager
• Vicki Lee - Head of Broadcast and Content
• Britt Groom - Producer
• Ricky Marks - Editor
Manufacturer: Vacform, Melbourne